What Is the BEST Feature- Aspect of NORTH BEACH?

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ocean Four • Sunny Isles Beach • 2½ Bath • "C" Model

OCEAN FOUR • SUNNY ISLES BEACH • OCEAN IV • OCEAN 4


BRAND NEW NEVER LIVED APARTMENT AT OCEAN
FOUR A FULL SERVICE BUILDING DIRECTLY ON SUNNY ISLES BEACH *** DIRECT OCEAN
VIEW***2 BEDROOMS, 2½ BATHROOMS *** A DREAM KITCHEN *** MARBLE FLOORS *** 24
HOURS SECURITY AND ATTENDED RECEPTION***FULL SERVICE BUILDING WITH DIRECT BEACH
ACCESS***A FIVE STAR CONDO ON THE BEAUTIFUL SUNNY ISLES BEACH *** CLOSE TO
EVERYTHING *** BEST RENTAL IN SUNNY ISLES BEACH *** 1,886 SQUARE FEET ASKING
$3,375.00 *** OCEAN FOUR IS IDEALLY LOCATED!



OceanFour-1.jpg Ocean Four picture by WATERWAYREALTY


SEE ALL THE FLOOR PLANS AND BUILDING KEY PLAN











View Mott Marvin Kornicki's profile on LinkedIn


Mott Kornicki, Real Estate Professional in 33160
Mott Kornicki • Real Estate In Miami (SIB REALTY, LLC): Real Estate Sales Person in Bal Harbour, Miami-Dade County, Florida




Click Here To Send Me A Message


Mott Marvin Kornicki, Associate/Realtor®


• Aventura • Bal Harbour • Bay Harbor Islands • Fisher Island • Golden Beach • Hallandale Beach •


• Hollywood Beach • Miami • Miami Beach • South Beach • Sunny Isles Beach • The Waterways • Williams Island •


SIB Realty, LLC • 18206 Collins Avenue • Sunny Isles Beach, Florida 33160


305-767-2121 CALL US TODAY! 305-935-3533



OceanFour-1.jpg Ocean Four picture by WATERWAYREALTY


OUR BLOG
PROPERTY SEARCH VISIT OUR SITE CONTACT US




No comments:

Powered By Blogger

My Blogger

About Me

My photo
Miami Beach, Florida, United States
I am a Realtor® in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida. I first became licensed in Florida as a real estate sales-person in 1978 and later became a mortgage broker and Florida Notary Public. For several years, in between- I drove a Taxi-Cab, here in Miami-Dade County. I currently own & operate a real estate brokerage business by the name of Waterway Realty, LLC d/b/a Waterway Realty. Business is great! I enjoy helping people find the perfect home or condo, renting, buying or selling- I enjoy my work. I have no preconceived notions when it comes to my clients and prospects. I try to treat everybody the way I wish to be treated- Honestly, Fairly, Truthfully and with utmost care and consideration. The world is getting smaller each and every day.