What Is the BEST Feature- Aspect of NORTH BEACH?

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Quotations on Judgment


Judgment is like elastic, it snaps back at you.


Look for intelligence and judgment and, most critically, a capacity to anticipate, to see around corners. Also look for loyalty, integrity,


a high energy drive, a balanced ego and the drive to get things done.


Consider that thou dost not even understand whether men are doing wrong or not, for many things are done with a certain reference to circumstance.  ~ Marcus Aurelius quotes


 And, in short, a man must learn a great deal to enable him to pass a correct judgment on another man's acts.~ Seneca quotes


There is only one thing for us to do, and that is to do our level best right where we are every day of our lives. To use our best judgment,


 and then to trust the rest to that Power which holds the forces of the universe in his hands. ~ Orison Swett Marden quotes


Consult your friend on all things, especially on those which respect yourself. His counsel may then be useful where your own self-love might impair your judgment.” ~ Seneca quotes


Reason and calm judgment: the qualities especially belonging to a leader.” ~ Ulysses S. Grant quotes


We may not return the affection of those who like us, but we always respect their good judgment.” ~ Lillian Carter quotes


All business proceeds on beliefs, or judgments of probabilities, and not on certainties.” ~ Charles W. Eliot quotes


Nor is the people's judgment always true: the most may err as grossly as the few.” ~ John Dryden quotes


Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.” ~ Abraham Lincoln quotes


There will be no justice as long as man will stand with a knife or with a gun and destroy those who are weaker than he is.~ Isaac Bashevis Singer quotes


I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.”  ~ Abraham Lincoln quotes


Mott Marvin Kornicki, Broker • Waterway Realty, LLC • 305.935.3533 • Realtors® • Sunny Isles Beach, Florida

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

My Blogger

About Me

My photo
Miami Beach, Florida, United States
I am a Realtor® in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida. I first became licensed in Florida as a real estate sales-person in 1978 and later became a mortgage broker and Florida Notary Public. For several years, in between- I drove a Taxi-Cab, here in Miami-Dade County. I currently own & operate a real estate brokerage business by the name of Waterway Realty, LLC d/b/a Waterway Realty. Business is great! I enjoy helping people find the perfect home or condo, renting, buying or selling- I enjoy my work. I have no preconceived notions when it comes to my clients and prospects. I try to treat everybody the way I wish to be treated- Honestly, Fairly, Truthfully and with utmost care and consideration. The world is getting smaller each and every day.