What Is the BEST Feature- Aspect of NORTH BEACH?

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Woody Allen Great Quotes

Great Quotes by Woody Allen

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Woody Allen (born Allen Stewart Königsberg on December 1, 1935) is a three-time Academy Award-winning American film director, writer, actor, jazz musician, comedian, and playwright.
His large body of work and cerebral film style, mixing satire, wit and humor, have made him one of the most respected and prolific filmmakers in the modern era.[1] Allen writes and directs his movies and has also acted in the majority of them. For inspiration, Allen draws heavily on literature, philosophy, psychology, Judaism, European cinema and New York City, where he was born and has lived his entire life.
“Sex without love is an empty experience, but, as empty experiences go, it's one of the best.”
“I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.”
“I am not afraid of death, I just don't want to be there when it happens.”
“To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer; not to love is to suffer; to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy, then, is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be happy, one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness.”
“If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss bank.”
“Some guy hit my fender and I said "be fruitful and multiply" but not in those words”
“If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans.”
“When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room.”
“In my house I'm the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.”
“You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred.”
“It seemed the world was divided into good and bad people. The good ones slept better... while the bad ones seemed to enjoy the waking hours much more.”
“I've often said, the only thing standing between me and greatness is me”
“I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying.”
“Eighty percent of success is showing up.”
“A relationship, I think, is like a shark, you know? It has to constantly move forward or it dies. And I think what we got on our hands is a dead shark.”
“The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have.”
Mott Marvin Kornicki, Broker • Waterway Realty, LLC • 305.935.3533 • Realtors® Sunny Isles Beach, Florida

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

My Blogger

About Me

My photo
Miami Beach, Florida, United States
I am a Realtor® in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida. I first became licensed in Florida as a real estate sales-person in 1978 and later became a mortgage broker and Florida Notary Public. For several years, in between- I drove a Taxi-Cab, here in Miami-Dade County. I currently own & operate a real estate brokerage business by the name of Waterway Realty, LLC d/b/a Waterway Realty. Business is great! I enjoy helping people find the perfect home or condo, renting, buying or selling- I enjoy my work. I have no preconceived notions when it comes to my clients and prospects. I try to treat everybody the way I wish to be treated- Honestly, Fairly, Truthfully and with utmost care and consideration. The world is getting smaller each and every day.