What Is the BEST Feature- Aspect of NORTH BEACH?

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Have A Plan!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Have a Plan

If you don't have a plan, random circumstances will make one for you. And you probably won't like it much.
Decide what you would like and go for it. Success is no more complicated than that.

The energy and time you spend can either bring you toward your dreams or it can keep you in the service of someone else's dream. Choose to follow your own dreams.

Explore your own most deeply held values and purposes. Decide precisely how you would like your world and your life to be.

The most dismal failures are not caused by the inability to reach a goal. Those failures are the result of not having a clear enough and meaningful enough goal.

Know exactly where you intend to go, and you're much more likely to get there. Have a plan, follow it with persistence, and enjoy being where you sincerely choose to be.

-- Ralph Marston

Mott Marvin Kornicki, Broker • Waterway Realty, LLC • 305.935.3533 • Realtors®
Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
Featured Property Easy Property Search Company Listings
Office Profile Contact Us

Katia Panova ● Virtual Assistant ● Waterway Realty, Ltd. Co. ● 305.935.3533



Mott Marvin Kornicki, Broker • Waterway Realty, LLC • 305.935.3533 • Realtors®
Sunny Isles Beach, Florida



Mott Marvin Kornicki, Realtor®
www.WaterwayRealty.com


Katia Panova ● Virtual Assistant ● Waterway Realty, Ltd. Co. ● 305.935.3533


You can find great local Florida Real Estate information on Localism.com • Mott Marvin Kornicki, Realtor® • Waterway Realty, LLC • is a proud member of the ActiveRain Real Estate Network, a free online community to help real estate professionals grow their business.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

My Blogger

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Miami Beach, Florida, United States
I am a Realtor® in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida. I first became licensed in Florida as a real estate sales-person in 1978 and later became a mortgage broker and Florida Notary Public. For several years, in between- I drove a Taxi-Cab, here in Miami-Dade County. I currently own & operate a real estate brokerage business by the name of Waterway Realty, LLC d/b/a Waterway Realty. Business is great! I enjoy helping people find the perfect home or condo, renting, buying or selling- I enjoy my work. I have no preconceived notions when it comes to my clients and prospects. I try to treat everybody the way I wish to be treated- Honestly, Fairly, Truthfully and with utmost care and consideration. The world is getting smaller each and every day.