What Is the BEST Feature- Aspect of NORTH BEACH?

Monday, July 30, 2007

Value Everywhere, Even in the negative, Positive can be found.


Daily Motivator July 30, 2007

Value Everywhere


Even in the negative aspects of life, there is positive value. In fact, the distinction between negative and positive ultimately depends not on events or circumstances, but on what you decide to obtain from them. There is value in fear. It helps to prepare you. It gives you energy to face those things which you fear. There is value in discomfort. It pushes you forward. It motivates you to seek something better. There is value in disappointment. It teaches you. By illuminating what didn't work, your disappointment points the way to what will work. There is value in pain. It makes you stronger and more resilient. It give you the ability and the desire to do things which you never before thought you could do. Value does not come to you, nor does it hide from you. It is always there for you to find and use, every day, every moment, in every situation. Seek value with sincerity and confidence, whether in times of trouble or in times of joy, and it will be yours.

Quotes for July 30, 2007

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. --Reinhold Niebuhr

“Change the changeable, accept the unchangeable, and remove yourself from the unacceptable.” --Denis Waitley









Mott Marvin Kornicki, Realtor®






Katia Medvedova ● Virtual Assistant ● Waterway Realty, Ltd. Co. ● 305.767-2121

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

My Blogger

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Miami Beach, Florida, United States
I am a Realtor® in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida. I first became licensed in Florida as a real estate sales-person in 1978 and later became a mortgage broker and Florida Notary Public. For several years, in between- I drove a Taxi-Cab, here in Miami-Dade County. I currently own & operate a real estate brokerage business by the name of Waterway Realty, LLC d/b/a Waterway Realty. Business is great! I enjoy helping people find the perfect home or condo, renting, buying or selling- I enjoy my work. I have no preconceived notions when it comes to my clients and prospects. I try to treat everybody the way I wish to be treated- Honestly, Fairly, Truthfully and with utmost care and consideration. The world is getting smaller each and every day.