What Is the BEST Feature- Aspect of NORTH BEACH?

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Waves of Now. Be the Motion to Overcome Obstacles




Tuesday, July 31, 2007

THE WAVES OF NOW

The problems may be great, yet your ability to successfully deal with them is greater. Each disappointment can be painful, and yet through that pain you are compelled to grow stronger and more capable.
Life goes on, and each moment brings new positive possibilities. You live, you learn, you experience, and through it all you become more fully alive than ever.
You have carried with you to this moment all the joy and beauty you've ever known. Now you are in a position to discover and to fulfill even more.
Seek not to fight against what is. For within what is, the very real opportunity exists for precisely what you wish to be.
In whatever may come your way, you can find the energy and substance to bring your own dreams to life. Run eagerly to greet each moment, for in each moment is the opportunity to fully live.
Life's sparkling treasure rolls in on endless waves of now. Appreciate the depth and the vastness of that treasure, and it is yours.



-- Ralph Marston





Featured Property Easy Property Search Company Listings
Office Profile Contact Us

Jose Oliva Reyes ● Virtual Assistant ● Waterway Realty, Ltd. Co. ● 305.935.3533

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

My Blogger

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Miami Beach, Florida, United States
I am a Realtor® in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida. I first became licensed in Florida as a real estate sales-person in 1978 and later became a mortgage broker and Florida Notary Public. For several years, in between- I drove a Taxi-Cab, here in Miami-Dade County. I currently own & operate a real estate brokerage business by the name of Waterway Realty, LLC d/b/a Waterway Realty. Business is great! I enjoy helping people find the perfect home or condo, renting, buying or selling- I enjoy my work. I have no preconceived notions when it comes to my clients and prospects. I try to treat everybody the way I wish to be treated- Honestly, Fairly, Truthfully and with utmost care and consideration. The world is getting smaller each and every day.