What Is the BEST Feature- Aspect of NORTH BEACH?

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Undecided And Uncertain

You may be undecided about your goals and plans, which could have you feeling confused. In that space of uncertainty, however, you are in the realm of all possibilities. There may be several options before us and we may not know which to choose, for example, which job to pursue. As co-creators with the universe, we know that it is not fully in our hands, so we do our best to fulfill our part of the bargain. We narrow down our choices to the jobs that sound exciting, fulfilling or fun. Then we send out our applications to the remaining possibilities, which places the situation firmly in the hands of the universe. From that point we can visualize and try on possibilities in the theater of our minds, or we can search elsewhere for opportunitites, but we have made steps to narrow down the choices. Today though you may feel unsure, you can hold on to what you know and work your way forward from there. Embracing uncertainty opens us up to accept what may come our way, whereas fear and resistance may push much of it away. Knowing that anything could happen to change the course of our lives is exciting, and in that space we can focus on the things that make us feel the most alive. This gives the universe some direction to work with in order to bring us our hearts desires. Today by not allowing indecision to be the enemy, you are free to play in the realm of all possibilities.


Mott Marvin Kornicki, Broker • Waterway Realty, LLC • 305.935.3533 • Realtors
Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
Featured Property Easy Property Search Company Listings
Office Profile Contact Me, Now!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

My Blogger

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Miami Beach, Florida, United States
I am a Realtor® in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida. I first became licensed in Florida as a real estate sales-person in 1978 and later became a mortgage broker and Florida Notary Public. For several years, in between- I drove a Taxi-Cab, here in Miami-Dade County. I currently own & operate a real estate brokerage business by the name of Waterway Realty, LLC d/b/a Waterway Realty. Business is great! I enjoy helping people find the perfect home or condo, renting, buying or selling- I enjoy my work. I have no preconceived notions when it comes to my clients and prospects. I try to treat everybody the way I wish to be treated- Honestly, Fairly, Truthfully and with utmost care and consideration. The world is getting smaller each and every day.