What Is the BEST Feature- Aspect of NORTH BEACH?

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Success is not an accident. It does not happen by chance.


Daily Motivator July 29, 2007



Plan for Success

Success is not an accident. It does not happen by chance. It requires more than good intentions. It requires thoughtful, detailed planning. The more ambitious the achievement, the more planning it requires. We're sometimes averse to planning because we fear that it will somehow detract from the spontaneity and creativity of achievement. But planning is ultimately liberating, not confining. Without adequate planning you eventually run into insurmountable limitations. Certainly it is valuable to be creative and spontaneous. And thoughtful planning frees you to get more done and to be more creative. For the vast majority of those who achieve it, success does not come as a surprise. It results from devising a plan and then doing whatever is necessary to follow that plan through to completion. Focus on success and reach it with a detailed and thoughtful plan of action.

Positive Quote

Six essential qualities that are the key to success; Sincerity, Personal Integrity, Humility, Courtesy, Wisdom, Charity.
~ William Messinger

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

My Blogger

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Miami Beach, Florida, United States
I am a Realtor® in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida. I first became licensed in Florida as a real estate sales-person in 1978 and later became a mortgage broker and Florida Notary Public. For several years, in between- I drove a Taxi-Cab, here in Miami-Dade County. I currently own & operate a real estate brokerage business by the name of Waterway Realty, LLC d/b/a Waterway Realty. Business is great! I enjoy helping people find the perfect home or condo, renting, buying or selling- I enjoy my work. I have no preconceived notions when it comes to my clients and prospects. I try to treat everybody the way I wish to be treated- Honestly, Fairly, Truthfully and with utmost care and consideration. The world is getting smaller each and every day.